niedziela, 29 czerwca 2014

June projects for Cardz'n'Scrapz

June projects for Cardz'n'Scrapz

Hello my crafty people,
I would like to show you my three creative projects for Cardz'n'Scrapz shop.

We have received beautiful kit with creative products !

My first project from this kit were few classic cards. For more pictures please visit shop blog here ;)


My second creation was mixed media art journal page. Here ;) is more photos and products info.

My third creation was wooden box :) yes something different and challenging. I have altered this chest by using mists and adding lots flowers. More close up photos you will find here on the shop blog.

 I hope you have enjoyed my projects. I must say I loved each of my works and I trully enjoyed the creative process. I wonder what is gona be in my July kit ? ;) So exciting.

Hugs, Marta xx

1 komentarz: