czwartek, 4 września 2014

Scrap Africa summary of last few projects

Scrap Africa summary of last few projects

Hello my friends,
Firstly thank you so much for visiting my blog !
It's great to see you here with your wonderful comments and supportive words.
Today's post will be a summary of last few creations for Scrap Africa challenge blog.
Before I will show you my works I wish to share with you my recent card for Scrap Africa challenge.
You can still enter the challenge and create some project using beautiful sketch from Denise.

Here is my card :) and here is the link for the challenge ;)


I hope you will enjoy my other creations which were made for Scrap Africa challenges.

Wedding card + tutorial

Tutorial how to create this Wedding card



Off page work on cardboard :)

Mixed media journal page

I hope you enjoyed those creations and I hope you will visit Scrap Africa to take part in fun challenges.
Love, Marta x

6 komentarzy:

  1. Wow Marta, all your latest creations are amazing gorgeous. I love them all. Your creativity is incredible. I always love your style (but you know that ;))

    Big Hugs, Dunja xo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. These are wonderful creations!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Beautiful projects, Marta, love them all! My favorite is the art journal (the circles are popping out of the page!) followed by your wedding card.
    xx Evelyn

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Your work is so amazing Marta....and these are really beautiful projects! Stunning work!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Your projects are wonderful and uses the colors in a divine way !!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń