środa, 12 listopada 2014

'Dreams do come true' by Marta

Hello :)
And welcome in my mixed media world.
Awww what a busy week !
Busy life... does it happened to you sometimes ?
Where you don't know where to start, what to do next and which priority is bigger if any ?
Ahhhh... but luckily new projects are there :)
Today I would love to share with you my journal page and two mixed media cards. I looooove creating in my journals. I adore the experience of experimenting and total freedom. Todays pages are in the rust colours which some dark elements. I played with new Number Party stencil. I used some modeling paste, white sand and 3D gel medium from Finnabair.


As you can see on the close up photo I added some new Finnabair glass beads, mica flakes and glass glitter. I attached all those small pieces to wet mediums.
Then I sprayed all with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays (Cowabunga Copper, Clam Bake Beige, Black Orchid Silver and Bodacious Blush).


I added Wings chipboard to my girl on the photograph.

Used products:
Number Party stencil Wings D, Flying

My next two projects are very similar to each other. I wanted to show you that same designs can be situated in differet part of the project and still look great. Even the colours, the way I build the backround is alike to all three works. My idea was to show you that you can be creative even if you are using the same craft materials and colours. I created mixed media backround using Number Party stencil.



 I added wonderful flourish chipboards.

 
I also added Flourish Swirl Stamp.


Used products:
Flourish Swirl stamp  Number Party stencilFlourish Corners, mini

I hope you have enoyed my mixed media post ;)
Sending you lots of creative days !!! Marta xx

9 komentarzy:

  1. wow!!! So nice, all your progects! I love all this textures and your daughter is a really beatiful angel ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow this is amazing, really beautiful and so creative.. love the photo added in too..

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. gorgeus Marta!!!
    the backgrounds are stunning!!!
    xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. podziwiam! szczególnie Twój wpis do żurnala hipnotyzuje!
    kiedy Ty masz na to wszystko czas? :) przyznaj się... poznałaś sekret jak podwoić i/lub potroić dobę :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I love reading your articles. Thank you very much. Write more.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Thank you for this post. This is very interesting information for me.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Very useful information for people, I think this is what everyone needs.

    OdpowiedzUsuń