piątek, 13 marca 2015

'Love' mini canvas + VIDEO tutorial

'Love' - mini canvas by Marta Lapkowska

Hello everyone, it's Marta here.

I am back to you with a mini canvas with step by step tutorial. 
This project is paper based with sprayed background and flowers.


To create my background I used Finnabair stencil with March 2015 Limited Edition Spray Set.

This is wonderful colour set, delicate and with shabby chic feeling. Papers and paper embellishments are from 7 Dots Studio. I added small flowers from my stash.


I used Golden Angel Wings embossing powder over the chipboards from Blue Fern Studios.



I hope you will enjoy my video and you will find some inspiration.



Love, Marta xx

11 komentarzy:

  1. Красиво! Очень нравится этот холст!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Stunning.... so pretty and the layers really make it look soooo beautiful!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Beautiful - as always! I love the pretty paper layers and soft colors of Lindy's that you used. I am working on my project for Lindy's challenge tomorrow. The flowers look lovely with touches of color too. What is the whispy material you glued under the papers - it's not thread - just wondering what it might be? Thanks for sharing your wonderful art!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hi Kathy, it is sizal, purchaes in Poland some time ago. xx

      Usuń
  4. Wonderful canvas, Marta. Thanks for sharing.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Another very beautiful canvas. Love it. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. This is adorable - I love the delicate pale pastel colours.
    Alison xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Stunning piece of art..... <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Beautiful Work! Love the layers and the textures. I am new to Art Journalling and found this inspiring.

    OdpowiedzUsuń