piątek, 24 kwietnia 2015

'Capture the moment' for Blue Fern Studios

Hello everyone,

As you can see I am trying to catch up with my blog posts :)
It's third blog post today !
It's all becasue of being extremly busy with moving houses.

I am so glad it's all done and I am slowly going back to creating, my DT responsibilities and what's most important for me I am back to interact with you all my crafty friends !

Today I wish to share with you my newest scrapbooking layout using brand new collection from 
Blue Fern Studios 'Deja Vu'. I have used fabulous papers, chipboards and stamps.

'Capture the moment' with my beautiful nice <3


Blue Fern Studiosblog: http://bluefernstudios.blogspot.ie/

Papers !
Stamps !
     
   
Aren't they just divine ?
 
Hugs, Marta xx

4 komentarze:

  1. Hi Marta! This is incredibly gorgeous!!!! Life is busy - and takes first priority over our passion, scrapbooking. You are fabulous!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Moving to a new house is always hard work - but once done - it's very nice! Your layout is beautiful, Marta, all around the most adorable picture of your niece. The stamps you used are awesome as well.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Beautiful layout! All the best with your house moving!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. So pretty and I love those stamps xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń