piątek, 7 sierpnia 2015

'Special time' for My Creative Scrapbook kit club + VIDEO tutorial

Hello my dear friends,
It's been so busy last weeks that I didn't even have a chance to respond your emails, comments under my posts and videos. I hope to catch up soon.
I am so very happy and grateful for having you here!
Thank you :)


Today I have some special piece. This layout was created for My Creative Scrapbook kit club.
I used my very favourite Limited Edition kit.
Why this work is special? Well... this photos shows my dear parent on their wedding day! :)
Check out how I created this make and see great and easy way of making mixed media background.


Enjoy my video !


Hugs, Marta xx

Limited Edition kit



Join the club here :):)

5 komentarzy:

  1. oh Marta, this page is so lovely, thanks for sharing and for the tutorial!!!! just love it!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Marta,
    Your page is beautiful for the most wonderful and lovely photo of your parents.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I love your creations. They are beautiful and give so much inspiration!!! Thank you and please continue sharing!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Jakaś Ty do mamy podobna! piękna praca :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń