wtorek, 27 października 2015

Goodbye Blue Fern Studios - 2 project & VIDEO

Hello everyone,

I am back to you with my last projects created for Blue Fern Studios. It's time to say goodbye...

I had such a great time being Video Educator for Blue Fern Studios. Wonderful products with great quality and original designs.
I will miss my team mates and all of you great followers.

I hope you will enjoy my two last layouts and grab some inspiration for yourself.

My first make is a mixed media based page. I love Autumn Anthology paper collection. It's beautiful, romantic and sophisticated!



I used mediums to add texture and colour to my background.



Another great way to add interest to your page is to stamp. Blue Fern has a wonderful selection of stamp sets.





As you can see I embossed my chipboards using white embossing powder.
You can follow whole creative process on my video tutorial. Enjoy !



 
My second project for today is clean and simple page.
I used paper from Autumn Anthology collection called 'Le Ballon'.



To add some interest to my background I added some splashes with sprays and stamping.





Chipboards were embossed with black embossing powder. I like the contrast created by adding black colour. Title 'Happy' stands out greatly.



I wish to thank for having me as part of Blue Fern family :) !
It was my great plasure.

Hugs, Marta :)

8 komentarzy:

  1. Beautiful layouts and I always love your videos for Blue Fern. I will continue to follow your blog to see your lovely creations. Hope you have a great week.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Beautiful layouts Marta! So sorry you have to say goodbey...I am very curious what the future will bring for you! XXX

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Beautiful creating with these gorgeous products! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Beautiful page, as always, you create some of the most stunning layouts out there!! xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I love your works and that videowork is stunning ❤.
    I'm a beginner in mixed media etc. Do you cover paper with something before you put water and mist on it or do you put them straight on the paper? I'd be so happy, if you could tell that :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Two lovely projects... I just love watching your videos

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Great pages!!! Love all the details!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Your work us so lovely Marta! I love the colors in this layout. You are so talented! 😊

    OdpowiedzUsuń