wtorek, 27 października 2015

Journals + VIDEO tutorials YouTube & Wanderlust 2016

Hello my dear friends !

Welcome all my regular visitors and those who are here for the first time :)
In today's post you will find lots photos and some VIDEO tutorials for my beloved journals.
It will be super long post so grab some tea or coffee and enjoy !:):)

For those who follow my Instagram... most of those photos are well known :)  
Here is link to my Insta! Sneak peaks and more. 
I love, love Instagram :)

https://instagram.com/maremis_small_art/

I usually create at night... 
Recently my big love are coloured journals, this is how I called them. Those are full of colours, shapes and happiness.




 
I love trying out new techniques and art materials in my journals. This is a great way to experiment and simply enjoy the process.
Now I am testing PaperArtsy FrescoFinish paints. Do you know them ??? :)
I totally love them - here is PaperArtsy Facebook page if you wish to give them a follow, they also have amazing stamps !!!
Check them out - PaperArtsy Blog
Look at those amazing, amazing colours !!! You can see on my YouTube channel tutorials where I use those paints :)




I love creating in the night, somehow I have so much ideas then... maybe because it's quiet :) my little studio is like my cave... I have a big table and so much things on it... messy but I adore it, this is where I feel good.




As promised :) here are two colour pages with video tutorials !
I hope you will enjoy them both !








 
Lastly :) Recently I discovered something super exciting called Wanderlust!
Have you heard about it ???

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587

Wanderlust is a whole year long journey - an online event offering you videos from 24 guest teachers and 2 resident teachers (Kasia Krzyminska and Jamie Avery) one every week (each one downloadable and with PDF instructions provided), 50 amazing videos, which will run for over 50 hours in total, access to a forum with an amazing and friendly community, inspirations, challenges, discussions, galleries, workshops, giveaways and generous discounts from our partners. The perfect alternative to in-person classes!
Amazing team of 24 guest teachers includes Finnabair, Andy Skinner, Flora Bowley, Carolyn Dube, Kate Crane, Birgit Koopsen, Nathalie Kalbach, France Papillon and many more talented artists.

Until the 15th of December 2015 you can buy the Wanderlust 2016 class in special price - £65 (approx $100 / €89). After December 15th the price will jump to £99 (approx $150, €138) 
CLICK HERE to purchase the year long class !!!
Don't miss out !


Still not sure check out this video !!!


Wanderlust 2016 a year long class in mixed-media and art journaling by Everything Art from Everything Art on Vimeo.

I am sure you will enjoy this amazing creative opportunity !
You meet all the teachers in one place!

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587


https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587

https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?cl=300017&c=ib&aff=302587


Sending you lots creative hugs, Marta xx
Let me know if you joined the Wanderlust 2016 !!! 

12 komentarzy:

  1. I have joined Wanderlust ! Can't wait to start ! Such great teachers.....
    Your journals are fantastic Marta ! I always enjoy looking at them !
    Corrie x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. that is great ! you will looove it. And thank you for your kind words xxx

      Usuń
  2. I am signing up for Wanderlust Marta but I'm so disappointed that Jamie and Kasia didn't feature you as a tutor. You are sooo talented. I can't wait to do your class when you come over to the mainland! But I'm sure more and more people are recognising your talents and will be booking you to run classes! You so deserve it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hi Marta, I have signed up for Wanderlust too! I am really looking forward to learning lots of new ideas and techniques! Thanks for your kind mention of our Fresco chalk paints. We have been making them for 5 years now, and I love them to journal with as they are super fast to dry, and also super easy to write over being beautifully flat and matte. Your projects with them are fabulous. I love what you do, and thanks for sharing such a great post with so much fantastic information! ~Leandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hi Marta, your create are so amazing, i love them!!
    I would love to see pictures of your place where you create the evening
    huggs.
    helene

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Hi Marta are you joining wanderlust? I am thinking about it because it's hard to find likeminded people here in Ireland. Rosemary

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I hope to join ! it looks absolutely amazing and so many fabulous teachers in one place !

      Usuń
  6. Marta - your journal pages are always so very wonderful - full of freedom of art and full of your heart - and inspiration to those of us who so enjoy all you share.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. You know I'm one of your biggest fans. You've inspired many a journal page in my books. There isn't a page you've shared that I haven't loved and wanted to re-create. You have an amazing eye for composition and such a creative mind with the many unique things you add to your pages. You make my heart smile my friend!! <3 <3 <3
    Yvonne

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Wanderlust looks amazing, I'm very tempted!
    Thanks for all your wonderful inspiration Marta!
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. oh I know Alison :) this sounds like mixed media journaling heaven !

      Usuń
  9. Are you looking for free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    OdpowiedzUsuń