wtorek, 23 lutego 2016

Magical cards with Lindy's Stamp Gang & Visible Image

Hi my dear friends,

As always I am back to you with a smile on my face and head full of creative ideas!

Today I would like to continue my journey with magical Magicals!
I adore how easy you can create a background.
Last time I create my jornal page using magicals, you can check this here (video tutorial included)
This post will show you how fast and easy is to make cards with magicals.




All you have to do is cut your watercolour paper into size of your card blank... and let the magic happen :) spray some water on your paper and then sprinkle the magicals with a brush, spray again and let the colour run !
This is so much fun and really magical, I love this technique.

I used two different sets:
http://www.lindystampgang.com/products/neon-graffiti-flat-magical.html

http://www.lindystampgang.com/products/under-the-boardwalk-flat-magical.html





I sticked my background pieces to a card blanks and added some stamping from Visible Image.
I love how easy and simple they are and you make them in no time.



I hope you found this inspirational.
Sending you my hugs, Marta xx


8 komentarzy:

  1. Beautiful cards! These colours are so gorgeously vibrant! I might have to get my hands in these beauties! Xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. C est waouh somptueusement beau, j ai craqué je les ai commandés je les attends
    bisous

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. These are so beautiful, Marta! Great inspiration! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Gorgeous cards, Marta - the colorful backgrounds are wonderful!

    OdpowiedzUsuń