czwartek, 24 marca 2016

Magiczna Kartka (Magical Card) - product introduction + VIDEO

Hi everyone,

Sometime ago I had a chance to play with papers from Magiczna Kartka (Magical Card).
I did some video for you where I introduced you to this polish brand. All the chipboards arre from Scrapiniec :)


On the video I showed you the papers and some projects that I did using those beauties.
Today I wish to catch up with some photos of those cards and share the video again in case you didn't see it.




For those who wish to check their store (it's in english too) here you have a link :)
also here is their BF page where you can follow all the inspirations, news and giveaways!

Set of 3 ATC's :)







I hope you will visit their facebook page and give them your like!

If you wish to see the papers be sure to watch the video !


Sending you my hugs, Marta xx

3 komentarze:

  1. Ohhhh so wonderful cards Marta !!! Love them, also the Atc ´s and your video is wonderful. The journal pages fabulous.... Congrats again! Wish you a happy day, big hugs. Caty

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. These all look fabulous Marta. Happy Easter! Nicola x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Marta, I'm crazy for your projects....

    OdpowiedzUsuń